Re: Saturday, Sept. 20th BAC meeting...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
      Mavis' Magic Wallet will be shown at another meeting. We wouldn't want
      to cancel THAT! Oct or Nov probably.

      I'm looking for volunteers for demonstrations at future meetings in
      2004. Are there any of you out there who would come and show us
      something cool? Step right up, friends. The door is open.

      Patrice
      (805)352-0202