Re: Saturday, Sept. 20th BAC meeting...

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
      So is Mavis' magic wallet demo, postponed or cancelled????

      Curiously,
      Lisa

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Patrice Baldwin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
        Mavis' Magic Wallet will be shown at another meeting. We wouldn't want
        to cancel THAT! Oct or Nov probably.

        I'm looking for volunteers for demonstrations at future meetings in
        2004. Are there any of you out there who would come and show us
        something cool? Step right up, friends. The door is open.

        Patrice
        (805)352-0202