Re: Origami & Cake @ BAC meeting...

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003
      >Hi,
      >
      >Does anyone have Simon's e-mail address? We got a
      >nice shoot of Sarah doing origami. They might like a
      >copy for her scrapbook.
      >
      >Gretchen

      Gretchen, Thank you so much for getting Steve's origami, as well as your artist's books in the Book + Paper + Letters exhibit last May!

      This was a terrific meeting, I hope both you and Steve will offer demos in the future! It was a great addition to have new faces attending, especially nice to have time with Kristen & Sarah, and their dad, Simon.

      The Chocolate Cake Book with strawberries was outrageously delicious and above & beyond, Gretchen!!!

      ATB,
      Lisa

    • molly moodle
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003
        --- Lisa Moore <artboox@...> wrote:
        > >Hi,
        > >
        > >Does anyone have Simon's e-mail address? We got a
        > >nice shoot of Sarah doing origami. They might like
        > >copy for her scrapbook.
        > >
        > >Gretchen
        >
        > Gretchen, Thank you so much for getting Steve's
        > origami, as well as your artist's books in the Book
        > + Paper + Letters exhibit last May!
        >
        > This was a terrific meeting, I hope both you and
        > Steve will offer demos in the future! It was a great
        > addition to have new faces attending, especially
        > nice to have time with Kristen & Sarah, and their
        > dad, Simon.
        >
        > The Chocolate Cake Book with strawberries was
        > outrageously delicious and above & beyond,
        > Gretchen!!!
        >
        > ATB,
        > Lisa

        > removed]

        Thanks so much! Steven and I both had a great time.
        He is already thinking of new ideas for origami
        projects. The cake was very easy to make. I'd be
        happy to send over the recipe if you would like a
        copy. See you at the next meeting in September.

        Gretchen

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • molly moodle
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003