Last Saturday's BAC meeting...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2003
      Thanks so much, Sara, for hosting us again. Your art room is so great
      for our meetings. Steven taught us some of the most complicated but
      exciting folds! Before I forget it, I'm gonna do two or three more
      tonight. His own origami pieces are awesome, and it was a priviledge
      to be able to pick them up and try to figure out how he did them.
      Fergit it! We all had a great time and that cho-cho-chocolate cake
      book was a hit also!!! I was buzzed for hours.

      Cheers,

      Patrice
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003
        I love having our meetings in my classroom. I will offer it again sometime
        during the year. I really enjoyed Steven's presentation and, of course, I am
        completely inspired to try some more of the complicated projects. I'll send
        you some photos for the website later this week.

        Sara

        >From: "Patrice Baldwin" <patbooks@...>
        >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] Last Saturday's BAC meeting...
        >Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:49:34 -0000
        >
        >Thanks so much, Sara, for hosting us again. Your art room is so great
        >for our meetings. Steven taught us some of the most complicated but
        >exciting folds! Before I forget it, I'm gonna do two or three more
        >tonight. His own origami pieces are awesome, and it was a priviledge
        >to be able to pick them up and try to figure out how he did them.
        >Fergit it! We all had a great time and that cho-cho-chocolate cake
        >book was a hit also!!! I was buzzed for hours.
        >
        >Cheers,
        >
        >Patrice

        <b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
        controls. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental
      • molly moodle
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003
          --- Sara Norquay <norquay@...> wrote:
          > I love having our meetings in my classroom. I will
          > offer it again sometime
          > during the year. I really enjoyed Steven's
          > presentation and, of course, I am
          > completely inspired to try some more of the
          > complicated projects. I'll send
          > you some photos for the website later this week.
          >
          > Sara
          >
          > >From: "Patrice Baldwin" <patbooks@...>
          > >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [bookartsconnection] Last Saturday's BAC
          > meeting...
          > >Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:49:34 -0000
          > >
          > >Thanks so much, Sara, for hosting us again. Your
          > art room is so great
          > >for our meetings. Steven taught us some of the most
          > complicated but
          > >exciting folds! Before I forget it, I'm gonna do
          > two or three more
          > >tonight. His own origami pieces are awesome, and it
          > was a priviledge
          > >to be able to pick them up and try to figure out
          > how he did them.
          > >Fergit it! We all had a great time and that
          > cho-cho-chocolate cake
          > >book was a hit also!!! I was buzzed for hours.
          > >
          > >Cheers,
          > >
          > >Patrice

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > <b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with
          > advanced parental
          > controls.
          > http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental

          Hi,

          Does anyone have Simon's e-mail address? We got a
          nice shoot of Sarah doing origami. They might like a
          copy for her scrapbook.

          Gretchen

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Lisa Moore
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003
            >Hi,
            >
            >Does anyone have Simon's e-mail address? We got a
            >nice shoot of Sarah doing origami. They might like a
            >copy for her scrapbook.
            >
            >Gretchen

            Gretchen, Thank you so much for getting Steve's origami, as well as your artist's books in the Book + Paper + Letters exhibit last May!

            This was a terrific meeting, I hope both you and Steve will offer demos in the future! It was a great addition to have new faces attending, especially nice to have time with Kristen & Sarah, and their dad, Simon.

            The Chocolate Cake Book with strawberries was outrageously delicious and above & beyond, Gretchen!!!

            ATB,
            Lisa

          • molly moodle
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003
              --- Lisa Moore <artboox@...> wrote:
              > >Hi,
              > >
              > >Does anyone have Simon's e-mail address? We got a
              > >nice shoot of Sarah doing origami. They might like
              > >copy for her scrapbook.
              > >
              > >Gretchen
              >
              > Gretchen, Thank you so much for getting Steve's
              > origami, as well as your artist's books in the Book
              > + Paper + Letters exhibit last May!
              >
              > This was a terrific meeting, I hope both you and
              > Steve will offer demos in the future! It was a great
              > addition to have new faces attending, especially
              > nice to have time with Kristen & Sarah, and their
              > dad, Simon.
              >
              > The Chocolate Cake Book with strawberries was
              > outrageously delicious and above & beyond,
              > Gretchen!!!
              >
              > ATB,
              > Lisa

              > removed]

              Thanks so much! Steven and I both had a great time.
              He is already thinking of new ideas for origami
              projects. The cake was very easy to make. I'd be
              happy to send over the recipe if you would like a
              copy. See you at the next meeting in September.

              Gretchen

              http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
            • molly moodle
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 19, 2003