Re: new member introduction

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      Greetings, Sherry:

      Glad to hear from you!. I hope you've signed up for the Japanese Side
      Stab Variations workshop... the other one has been cancelled. People
      don't seem to want to put words into their books. Frankly, I don't
      understand this.

      Anyhow, I hope you'll be able to come to the meeting next Saturday at
      Crane School in SB. Steve Trainoff will be showing us how to do some
      awesome folding tricks to add to our books.

      Cheers,

      Patrice