William Matthews

  • Lehmann Bindery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      Please excuse any cross postings.

      I would like to get in contact with anyone who has any information about the
      English bookbinder William Matthews. I would be especially interested in
      hearing from people who knew him personally, were students of his at the
      Central School of Arts and Crafts or Guilford College, and those who have
      any of his bindings. It is my hope to someday put this together into a book
      about Mr. Matthews. I would also like to pass this information on to Alan
      Isaac who is writing an article about Mr. Matthews for the Society of
      Bookbinders journal, ³Bookbinder².

      I can be contacted directly via email at: lehmann@... or by
      phone at (760) 758-4142 (USA).

      Thank you in advance for any help.