Re: [bookartsconnection] RE:July 19th Meeting

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      I was fascinated by that book structure too. I really examined it carefully
      to try to "figure it out" but I was less than successful If anyone can guide
      us through this, I would love to hear ir.

      Virginia Gardner was a generous hostess to our meeting and I enjoyed seeing
      so many new faces in our group. Welcome, book artists!

      What a lovely day we all shared together! Thanks, Patrice, for putting it
      all together for us.

      I'm into day 4 of my month in Kauai. My two older grandchildren are with me
      and keep me busy. Rest of the family comes and goes during the month. I'm
      gathering images to use in a book structure I've recently tried. Can't even
      vacate without thoughts of making my next book! I'm definitely hooked on this art
      form.

      Aloha,

      Joyce