Re: text software

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
      Right, Barry. I'm a CorelDraw fan from version 1. I have version 8 and
      don't plan to upgrade. It works for me. Although I have heard from a
      number of sources that InDesign is the newest and bestest. Haven't
      tried it tho.

      Patrice

      > -- Personally CorelDRAW is the easiest to learn and offers the most
      bang for the buck.
      > -- CorelDRAW, beginning with version 4 offered multi-page layouts
      for the first time, and I've actually put v4 on several persons
      computers. It is a
      > good choice for those who need minimal graphics. BUT version 11 is
      the current version and I now recommend v8 or v9 for anyone wishing to
      get
      > into this area - you will have five years of learning before you
      exceed it abilities - and v8 / 9 will save you quite a bit of money.
      > -- Look on places like eBay ( don't bid, just pay the few dollars
      extra to buy it from someone who has several discs. Buy legal discs,
      not copies.