Re: [bookartsconnection] Bring your books or work...

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2003
      Hi Patrice and everyone,

      Oops! I am unable to be at the meeting Saturday because my younger son is
      performing in a play at 2 PM. So. Please bring your books for photographing
      to the August meeting at Crane where I will be delighted to photograph
      anything you bring in. If you also bring a recordable CD with you or a zip
      disk I can send you home with your photos as well.

      Sara