Bring your books or work...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
      Sara will have her digi camera at the BAC meeting Saturday. Bring your
      work for photographing. Then I can put it up on our website.

      She'll have it at the August meeting as well.

      See you all at Virginia's.

      Patrice
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2003
        Hi Patrice and everyone,

        Oops! I am unable to be at the meeting Saturday because my younger son is
        performing in a play at 2 PM. So. Please bring your books for photographing
        to the August meeting at Crane where I will be delighted to photograph
        anything you bring in. If you also bring a recordable CD with you or a zip
        disk I can send you home with your photos as well.

        Sara