Re: [bookartsconnection] OUR NEW WEBSITE IS UP!!!!!

  • sally timlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2003
      You all have really outdone yourselves! Well done! The website is concise, easy to read, and provides the viewer with a wealth of information. Congratulations!
      Sally

      Patrice Baldwin <patbooks@...> wrote:
      Announcing the inaugeration of the new Book Arts Connection website:

      http://bookartsconnection.tripod.com (remember, NO WWW's)

      Check it out, folks. We're on the 'net!

      Patrice

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT