OUR NEW WEBSITE IS UP!!!!!

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2003
      Announcing the inaugeration of the new Book Arts Connection website:

      http://bookartsconnection.tripod.com (remember, NO WWW's)

      Check it out, folks. We're on the 'net!

      Patrice
    • rosequeen48
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2003
        The studio tips section is fabulous, Patrice!

        --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Baldwin"
        <patbooks@m...> wrote:
        > Announcing the inaugeration of the new Book Arts Connection website:
        >
        > http://bookartsconnection.tripod.com (remember, NO WWW's)
        >
        > Check it out, folks. We're on the 'net!
        >
        > Patrice
      • sally timlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2003
          You all have really outdone yourselves! Well done! The website is concise, easy to read, and provides the viewer with a wealth of information. Congratulations!
          Sally

          Patrice Baldwin <patbooks@...> wrote:
          Announcing the inaugeration of the new Book Arts Connection website:

          http://bookartsconnection.tripod.com (remember, NO WWW's)

          Check it out, folks. We're on the 'net!

          Patrice

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT