Typecon 2003 & Catalogues

  • Oak Knoll Books
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2003
      Please excuse multiple postings.

      In honor of the Society of Typographic Aficionados Typecon 2003 being held
      in Minneapolis Minnesota July 17- 20 (link: <http://www.typecon2003.com/>)
      Oak Knoll has created a series of special catalogues.

      The first was a special printed catalogue of type related Oak Knoll Press
      Books that will be given to each of the conference attendees in their
      "goody bag". If you can't make it to the conference you can view this
      catalogue as a .pdf file at <http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues/typecon.pdf>.

      Next are two electronic catalogues created from our antiquarian
      inventory. In keeping with the theme of type for Typecon 2003 these
      catalogues are of specially selected books dealing with type specimens and
      typography. These are large files and will take some time to load.

      The link for type specimens is:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues/specimen.html>

      The link for typography books is:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues/typography.html>

      We at Oak Knoll wish SOTA the best at Typecon 2003 and hope all those
      attending have a good time.

      Sincerely,
      John Laird
      Director of Marketing
      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street
      New Castle, DE 19720 USA
      Phone: 302-328-7232
      Fax: 302-328-7274
      E-mail: johnlaird@...
      Web: http://www.oakknoll.com

      Come visit us at the 10th annual Oak Knoll Fest celebration and
      see the largest fine-press book exhibition in North America!
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/fest/home.html>