apprenticeship

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Y'all:

      Just a note to let you know that I have a cancellation in my
      apprenticeship program at Waterleaf Mill & Bindery in Santa Maria.
      May, June and July are now open. The new studio will be up and
      running, and the apprentice apartment will be available at a very
      reasonable rent.

      Please take a moment to access my website for details on the
      apprentice program: http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/appren.html

      If you know anyone who might be interested, I'll be forever grateful.

      Cordially,

      Pat Baldwin
      Pequeño Press
      Waterlea Mill & Bindery