Re: (another) Important Yahoo! Alert

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 4:04 PM
      Here's another way Yahoo keeps tabs on us:

      Yahoo is tracking its members' surfing habits outside the Yahoo network
      through the use of what they call "Web beacons."

      You can opt out of this "research" tool -- just click on the following
      link and follow the instructions:
      http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html

      Go down a little and there's a small blue link to poke to opt out.

      Pat Baldwin
    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 4:36 PM
        Thanks, Pat, I was alerted to that shortly after the
        post I forwarded and have opted out too.
        Lisa

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/