Advertising: 22k Gold foil for sale

  • Lehmann Bindery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Please excuse any cross postings.

      We are pleased to offer for sale a genuine, 22k gold foil that is excellent
      for blocking (stamping) and hand tooling. It even works extremely well with
      Harcourt Bindery┬╣s hand edge gilding tool. The foil is on a thin enough
      carrier film to preserve fine detail and works over a wide temperature
      range, making it ideal for hand tooling. The price per 100-foot roll is:

      1 inch wide: US$ 40

      2 inch wide: US$ 80

      If you would like further information or to place an order, please give us a
      call at (760) 758-4142

      Frank Lehmann

      Lehmann Bindery