our website...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
      Y'all:

      I'm still working on the website. It should 'go public' in a couple of
      weeks. I need someone who can draw well to do a few line drawings of
      some of the "tips" we have to share. Not more than 7 or 8 spot
      sketches. Don't even have to do color, I'll add that.

      ANYONE? please...

      Get in touch with me, and we'll talk about it.

      Thanks in advance...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
        I don't know if I have what you need, but I do draw. what did you have in
        mind?

        > I'm still working on the website. It should 'go public' in a couple of
        > weeks. I need someone who can draw well to do a few line drawings of
        > some of the "tips" we have to share. Not more than 7 or 8 spot
        > sketches. Don't even have to do color, I'll add that.
        >
        > ANYONE? please...
        >
        > Get in touch with me, and we'll talk about it.
        >
        > Thanks in advance...
        >
        > Patrice

      • Patrice Baldwin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
          Thanks, Ines. Sharon Engel has volunteered already. If I need more,
          I'll letcha know.

          Cheers,

          Patrice