Patrice's Fabulous Workshop

  • butterflybinding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2003
      Pat, Thank you for such a fantastic and fabulous workshop on
      incorporating text!
      Altho I was in an unfocused la la land that day, I was so totally
      inspired by everyone's books and came home thinking WOW, that was a
      GREAT workshop and I learned ALOT! Very informative! Very
      inspiring! I would highly recommend this workshop!
      Thanks Pat for another wonderful workshop!
      Cathy Travis, SLO