Sat BAC Meeting

  • kmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Hi everyone-

      What a workshop! My head was swimming with ideas and giggles. Thank you so
      much Patrice for such an inspiring day. Your structure-text-title format
      for the workshop gave me such a boost in my bookmaking and a road map for
      many future works that have been swimming in my head and needed a
      "structure" to bring them forth. When I came home I had to have a few
      moments of quiet time to let my head slow down on Saturday. These books
      will be done in no time now. Also a big thank you to Sara for allowing us
      to use her room.

      Kathleen Mar