for August...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2003
      Thanks, Sara. That will be terrific to have our August meeting at
      Crane school. Steve Trainoff will be showing us how to apply his
      wonderful origami folds to bookworks.

      Patrice
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2003
        Wonderful! The date is?

        Sara

        >From: "Patrice Baldwin" <patbooks@...>
        >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] for August...
        >Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:06:34 -0000
        >
        >Thanks, Sara. That will be terrific to have our August meeting at
        >Crane school. Steve Trainoff will be showing us how to apply his
        >wonderful origami folds to bookworks.
        >
        >Patrice

      • Patrice Baldwin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2003
          That'll be Saturday, August 16th. Everybody SAVE THAT DATE!

          Patrice

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/