Re: [bookartsconnection] Saturday's BAC meeting...

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2003
      Thank you, Patrice, for a wonderful workshop. I am entirely inspired, not
      only to to complete the three books I made, but to get going on to some
      other book projects as well. I hope we can all get together to see the
      finished results of the books we started last Saturday as well as looking at
      whatever other bookarts projects people have made over the summer.

      I am happy to have BAC meetings in my classroom. It's a great place to share
      with other artists. Let me offer it again right now for our meeting in
      August.

      Sara

      >From: "Patrice Baldwin" <patbooks@...>
      >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [bookartsconnection] Saturday's BAC meeting...
      >Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:34:45 -0000
      >
      >Thank you so much, Sara, for hosting the meeting at your school. It's
      >a terrific place to work in. I hope we didn't leave too much of a
      >mess. And thanks for supplying all the good grub! Once I discovered
      >the chocolate covered almonds, lunch was over and it was DESSERT,
      >DESSERT, DESSERT all afternoon.
      >
      >Patrice

    • Patrice Baldwin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        Y'all:

        If anyone wants to know about next Saturday's BAC meeting, date, place,
        directions etc., all you have to do is go to our new website and poke
        "EVENTS" and you'll see it all. While you're there, scope out the rest
        of the website! http://bookartsconnection.tripod.com
        Let's have a good turnout!