Pop-up workshop...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      Y'all:

      I'm teaching a basic Pop-Up Workshop here in Santa Maria at "Scrapbook
      Heaven" on Tuesday, July 8th and also on Wednesday July 23rd. It runs
      from 12:30 - 4:30. The address is 325 E. Betteravia Rd. #B 10, and the
      phone for more information is (805)349-7578. Linda & Tom Dickason have
      just bought it and plan to begin a lot of different workshops. They
      have an amazing array of papers and stickers and all kinds of good stuff.

      I'm also doing a Pocket Book Workshop on Monday, July 14th and again
      on Thursday, July 24th.

      Cheers,