Saturday's BAC meeting...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2003
      Thank you so much, Sara, for hosting the meeting at your school. It's
      a terrific place to work in. I hope we didn't leave too much of a
      mess. And thanks for supplying all the good grub! Once I discovered
      the chocolate covered almonds, lunch was over and it was DESSERT,
      DESSERT, DESSERT all afternoon.

      Patrice
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2003
        Thank you, Patrice, for a wonderful workshop. I am entirely inspired, not
        only to to complete the three books I made, but to get going on to some
        other book projects as well. I hope we can all get together to see the
        finished results of the books we started last Saturday as well as looking at
        whatever other bookarts projects people have made over the summer.

        I am happy to have BAC meetings in my classroom. It's a great place to share
        with other artists. Let me offer it again right now for our meeting in
        August.

        Sara

        >From: "Patrice Baldwin" <patbooks@...>
        >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] Saturday's BAC meeting...
        >Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:34:45 -0000
        >
        >Thank you so much, Sara, for hosting the meeting at your school. It's
        >a terrific place to work in. I hope we didn't leave too much of a
        >mess. And thanks for supplying all the good grub! Once I discovered
        >the chocolate covered almonds, lunch was over and it was DESSERT,
        >DESSERT, DESSERT all afternoon.
        >
        >Patrice

      • Patrice Baldwin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
          Y'all:

          If anyone wants to know about next Saturday's BAC meeting, date, place,
          directions etc., all you have to do is go to our new website and poke
          "EVENTS" and you'll see it all. While you're there, scope out the rest
          of the website! http://bookartsconnection.tripod.com
          Let's have a good turnout!