Intro

  • suea555@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 12:04 AM
      Hi

      My name is Sue, and I live in Newbury Park, CA. I started rubber stamping
      about five years ago, which lead to collage, altered books, etc. I recently
      bought a sewing machine so that I can add fabric to my altered books.

      I live about an hour away from Santa Barbara, and I hope to come to some of
      the events that I have been reading about.

      Sue