Book pictures...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      Y'all:

      I'm working on our brand new website now. It's not ready for prime
      time, but it's looking pretty good.

      I need photos of your books for the "Gallery" section. You can send me
      pictures and I'll scan them in, or you can email/attach them if you
      have a digi-camera.

      I'll need a full description for each book you send and your name and
      (if you have one) press or studio name. You can send up to four of
      your books, and I'll change them to new ones any time you want.

      This is not a request - IT'S AN ORDER!!! see?

      Cheers,