Valle Ramos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      I will not be able to attend the Sylvia Valle Ramos workshop at the Carnegie
      in Oxnard on 6/21 and 22, since i'll be in colorado for the memorial for my
      brother in law. sudden and unexpected death. very sad. So, if any of you had
      wanted to get in but couldn't, there's an opening now. It'll be great. she
      is such a good teacher and neat human being.