Call For Entries: "So Called Books"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      CALL FOR ENTRIES
      for
      "SO CALLED BOOKS"
      Artists' Books Along the Central Coast

      WHO: anyone who wants to include themselves.

      WHEN: Memorial Day weekend, May 25, 26, 27, 2002.
      Hours: noon to 8:00 p.m.

      WHERE: Littlewood Studios, 435 E. Pedregosa, Santa Barbara, Ca.

      WHAT: Books that can be touched.
      Books that can be hung on a wall.
      Books that can be outside in the enclosed garden.

      DROP OFF: any time in May up until Sunday, May 19th.

      FEES: none.

      SALES: are between you and the interested party.

      SPECIAL INFORMATION: my studio is just four blocks from the Old Mission.
      On Memorial Day weekend thousands of people go there to see the chalk paintings be created during the annual I Madonnari festival. I have planned this show to take advantage of the unusually high number of art lovers coming to my neighborhood.

      QUESTIONS? call or e-mail me after April 24th. (805) 898-9260
      jill@...