June 21st BAC meeting...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      The Book Arts Connection will be meeting on Saturday June 21st at 1:00
      at The Crane School where Sara Norquay teaches. She has a great big
      room with lots of table space to work on.

      I will be showing off my newly designed workshop "Incorporating Text -
      Give Your Books a Heart & Soul." Bring the usual desktop bookbinding
      stuff. If there's anything more, I'll let you know.

      Here are the directions to Crane School:

      From the 101 take the Sheffield Drive exit in Montecito. It's right after
      Summerland if you're going north and right before Summerland if you're
      going
      south.

      Turn right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the bend,
      cross the
      creek bridge and take the first left which is San Leandro Lane. Go up the
      hill and down - on your left you will see the school's parking lot. Park
      and walk through the breezeway in the white building. Cross the quad and
      veer to your left. Around the corner to the left you will see the art
      room.

      I hope you all will come and help me work out the details of this
      brand new workshop. It's good for beginners and experienced book makers.

      See ya soon,

      Patrice Baldwin
    • rosequeen48
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
        Is there a charge for this, Patrice?

        --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Baldwin"
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
          I will be missing this meeting while I take a 2-day workshop with Silvia
          Valle on a beaded spine book. I will bring it to the meeting after with as
          much instruction as I can manage.

          > The Book Arts Connection will be meeting on Saturday June 21st at 1:00
          > at The Crane School where Sara Norquay teaches. She has a great big
          > room with lots of table space to work on.
          >
          > I will be showing off my newly designed workshop "Incorporating Text -
          > Give Your Books a Heart & Soul." Bring the usual desktop bookbinding
          > stuff. If there's anything more, I'll let you know.
          >
          > Here are the directions to Crane School:
          >
          > >From the 101 take the Sheffield Drive exit in Montecito. It's right after
          > Summerland if you're going north and right before Summerland if you're
          > going
          > south.
          >
          > Turn right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the bend,
          > cross the
          > creek bridge and take the first left which is San Leandro Lane. Go up the
          > hill and down - on your left you will see the school's parking lot. Park
          > and walk through the breezeway in the white building. Cross the quad and
          > veer to your left. Around the corner to the left you will see the art
          > room.
          >
          > I hope you all will come and help me work out the details of this
          > brand new workshop. It's good for beginners and experienced book makers.
          >
          > See ya soon,
          >
          > Patrice Baldwin

        • Patrice Baldwin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
            --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "rosequeen48"
            <dkbritt@e...> wrote:
            > Is there a charge for this, Patrice?

            Not at all! Be there or be square. hehehehehehehe