Sylvia Ramos Valle is coming again to the Carnegie!

  • Joyce Resnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Those of you who enjoyed Sylvia's bookarts workshop at the Carnegie
      Museum in Oxnard last summer know how much fun Sylvia is as a teacher.
      She is returning to our area on June 21st and June 22nd to teach her
      fantastical Beaded Spine Book. The spine is LOADED with the sparkle and
      glitter of small beads. This book structure is GORGEOUS!

      Some of us are already signed up for this workshop and can hardly wait to
      start making our OWN beaded spine book. I spoke with Donna Barna (a
      member of Bookartsconnection) at the Carnegie and she informed me there
      are only a couple of spaces left for this exciting workshop.

      The Carnegie Museum is a great venue to house a workshop and Donna is a
      gracious hostess at all of their functions. She makes each of the Carnegie
      workshops glorious experiences.

      Anyone interested in this workshop should call Donna IMMEDIATELY so she
      can sign you up and get the materials list off to you. You'll want some time to
      pick out beads to use. Donna's number is 805-385-8254.

      Hope to see some talented book arts people there from Bookartsconnection.

      Cheers, Joyce