BOOK*PAPERS*LETTERS event...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 6:30 PM
      What a great time we had all three days this holiday weekend. Lots of
      people came by to see the exhibition of all the wonderful books in the
      gallery at Jill's. The "Collage Corner" was busy foldng and cutting
      some neat stuff with Lisa's help, and the Vandercook was cranking out
      the keepsakes for eveyone. I set up my table of miniature books and
      had a great time. Jill took very good care of all of us with drinks,
      guacamole and cheese snacks.

      Thank you, Jill, for hosting such a successful event! Everyone enjoyed
      themselves enormously!

      Patrice

      P.S. I'm going to begin designing our new website this week!