Saturday's get together

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2003
      Thank you, Lisa, for all the fun and laughter! Map folds WORK and I don't
      understand why! So I just fold and am I'm astonished how it all works out.
      It was a very nice day in the company of great artists. The sneak preview
      of books on display for next weekend was great fun. Wait 'till you see
      what the book artists are making! Wow.

      Thank you, Jill, for being a gracious and welcoming hostess once again.

      See you all next week.

      Joyce