re: Display

  • kmar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2003
      Hi everyone- I have a display apparatus for the show and sale for dislaying
      cards etc. I will bring it to Jill's on Saturday May 17 for all to use. I
      used to use it when I went to craft shows and used it in the Yes store etc.

      Kathleen Baggarley-Mar
    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2003
        Thank You Kathleen! Every little bit will greatly help Jill's
        efforts, especially!

        See you & the aparatus Saturday!

        ATB,
        Lisa