Workshops at Hiromi Paper International (Santa Monica)

  • dhoutz@syv.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Here's an item of interest that was in the HPI newsletter:

      "Workshops at HPI

      Hiromi Paper International, Inc. is intended to be a place where artists and
      creative people can exchange information usefull to all. For that reason we
      will begin having workshops on such techniques as Japanese bookbinding,
      watercolor, collage, and more.

      We have contact with great artists willing to share their knowledge and
      expertise. If you are interested in participating, giving a worksohp in your
      particualar field of expertise, or have any suggestions and special interests,
      please contact Silvia Capistran by phone at (310) 998-0098 or fax her at
      (310) 998-0028.

      Schedules and descriptions will be posted in the next issue and on our
      website."

      If you're not familiar with HPI, check out their website:
      www.hiromipaper.com

      I never miss going there when I'm in the LA area. They also have a great
      gallery area which, unfortunately, they're discontinuing in January. The
      newsletter indicates they'll be showing work on their website.

      Margy