Skewer Book

  • beviebop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      While I was at a rubber stamp convention in Las Vegas earlier this month I
      took a class on "Skewer Bound Book." View a sample of this lovely technique
      on my PictureTrail page under "Skewer Book" Bev.

      www.picturetrail.com/bevmccarter

    • Patrice Baldwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
        Thanks, Bev. I liked your other books too!

        Patrice