Adult Ed. Book Arts Classes Need YOU!!!

  • sally timlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
      Hi there,Please help keep book arts alive in the Santa Barbara Adult Ed. community by making an appearance at one or both of the classes being offered. If we don't have at least 17 bodies present for the registration of these classes, we won't be able to have the classes this quarter. What a shame that would be! You don't even need to stay or pay or come back to any other class. We only need you to be present to register. The classes are Book Arts and Beyond on Mondays 6-9pm and Book Art Creations on Fridays 9-12pm...both at the Schott center, rm. 20 or 21. Thanks so much for helping out!Sally