Tabellae Ansatae announcements wanted

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      Request for Calendar of Events Items for Tabellae Ansatae

      Each issue, Tabellae Ansatae publishes and extensive calendar of events.
      Issue 2.4 full of great articles, will be going to the printer soon!

      If you have any calendar items: Call's for entries, Exhibits, Lectures,
      Workshops of regional or national interest, Summer Study, etc.

      The events should deal directly with Calligraphy & Illumination,
      Bookbinding, Artist's Books, Marbling & Paste Papers and/or Papermaking.

      If your organization offers a series of evening/Saturday classes, I'll be
      happy to let my readers know of your organization and what sort of classes
      it offers. I don't, however, have the space to list such individual
      classes.

      Please respond promptly to be included in the new
      issues. ONLY send items that will take place JUNE 1, 2003 AND LATER. The
      listings can have whatever info you have now. I can update the info in
      future issues. If the info was in TA 2.3 you do not need to re-send that
      info. If there are corrections to those printed entries, do let the
      calendar
      editor know.

      Please feel free to forward this info to any museums or other
      organizations
      that sponsor suitable events.

      Events are listed on a space available basis. There is no charge for
      events
      sponsored by non-profit or not for-profit-groups. There is a $25 fee
      to list
      for events of for profit companies.

      Send the particulars via email to Amanda at <info@...>

      John Neal

      Founded by Shereen LaPlantz, TABELLAE ANSATAE is a quarterly
      publication on
      calligraphy, artist's books, bookbinding and books for kids. Tabellae
      includes how-to articles, reproductions of finished works, book reviews,
      exhibit reviews. It is now published by John Neal, Bookseller.