I posted some links

  • Sheryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hi!
      I'm a new member -- I posted some books arts links in the Links
      section.
      I'm taking a book art class and I love it.
      Sheryl
    • Patrice Baldwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
        Welcome Sheryl! That's good of you to offer some links. Where do you
        live? Perhaps you'd like to join us at one of our monthly meetings.
        The next one will be on April 19th.

        Patrice