new classes this weekend

  • travelingmuse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I have several new classes debuting this weekend:

      on Friday, April 4th (this one is an oldie but goodie) 2 needle
      coptic stitch at A Little Bizaar Lake Elsinore 909-471-0882

      on Saturday, April 5th Suzi Finer Bev Hills Antiquities book from 10-
      2 NEW class 310 360 1800

      on Sunday, April 6th Violets RS Inn Ventura Journey beyond the page:
      art journaling beyond the book onto artist canvas! 805-648-7610

      on Monday, April 7th Suzi Finer Bev Hills Retro Book NEW class 6-10
      310 360 1800

      If you have questions please LMK
      Thanks and have a great week!!!!!
      Kelly
      Egorey99@...
      Upcoming classes: So CA, No CA, NY, CT, AZ and more TBA