Beaded Book class this Saturday

  • travelingmuse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      On Saturday, March 22nd I will be at Violets Rubber Stamp Inn in
      Ventura (805-648-7610) doing an all day workshop entitled "The Beaded
      Book". Learn how to assemble a book and bind the book by sewing over
      tapes. You will be beading the spine as you go. I will also show you
      how to collage the cover and then bead the book and the pages. We
      will also be collageing and decorating the inside pages (time
      permitting). If you have any questions please email me privately. To
      sign up, please phone the store.

      Have a great week!

      Kelly Kilmer
      EGorey99@...
      Upcoming classes: So CA, No CA, CT, NY, AZ and more TBA
      Art journaling, altering books, assemblage, bookbinding, collage,
      decoupage and much more.