Only want CALENDAR events?

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      Y'all:

      Some members have asked to only get notified when special CALENDAR
      events are announced. Here's how you do it:
      At the top right of the page, you'll see "Edit My Membership" Poke
      that and you will get your original membership selections. Move down
      to where you decide HOW to receive messages. One selection will say:

      "Special notices. Only send me important update emails from the
      group moderator." Poke that one. When a new item is put up on the
      CALENDAR, it will go to you. If you wish to read any of the other
      messages, you will have to go to the website and read them there.

      REMEMBER only YOU can change the way messages come to you.

      Patrice
      (Listmama)