Management change...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      Hello folks:

      I'm now the listmama. I'd like to urge all members to contribute items
      to our CALENDAR section. We'd like to notify everyone of things
      happening in the central coast area. Any exhibition, lecture, show,
      happening that we'd be interested in, please send to me
      mailto:patbooks@...

      Include the place, address, phone (if possible), opening date and
      closing date, subject matter in general. Whatever you think we'd need
      to attend.

      The CALENDAR section can be a very important place for members to keep
      up on activities that interest bookish people. So, as soon as you read
      or see or hear about something good, send me the notice, and I'll put
      it up for everyone to find. To access information in the CALENDAR
      section, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bookartsconnection/calendar

      Cheers,