Papermaking at Jill's!

  • Joyce Resnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 4:08 PM
      For those of you who missed our wondrous day of papermaking with
      Maxine & Jill I can only say you missed a day of fun, comaradarie, and
      magic! The heavy rains did not deter us from experiencing a full and
      busy workshop day. We each left for home, after a fantasic pot luck
      dinner, with no less than 5 sheets of paper. (I'm sitting here in
      wonder, proud of my first 8 sheets of handmade papers.) What fun!

      If any of you get the chance to work with Jill or Maxine in the
      future, I recommend you be first in line to sign up. Both are
      generous with their expertice and helpful at every juncture of the
      papermaking process. Two GREAT women.

      What a wonderful opportunity we have as members of this local book
      arts group to be in the company of like-minded people to explore new
      and exciting art forms!

      Thank you, Jill, for spearheading the group and bringing us this far.
      Thank you, Maxine, for sharing so much of yourself with us.
      Thank you, bookartsconnection members for all the energy you bring to
      the group. We are truly blessed.

      Joyce