origami paper lanterns

  • Bonnie Barabas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 3:09 PM
      Hi,
      I read an article in the new Food & Home magazine many of us have received
      free in the mail. Celeste Wiedmann, a book artist and founding member of
      Summer Solstice has been making little origami paper lanterns that attach
      to strings of lights. I was impressed that the magazine has the instructions
      on their web site, step by step with photographs. Very cool.

      Happy Folding,
      Bonnie
    • Bonnie Barabas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23 3:12 PM