copyright

  • milkyway990
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Thank you {Pat for forwarding that site to the membership. I know
      how difficult it is to know what is ok and what is not. If you work
      with students there is a skill, which I never mastered, of how to
      diplimatically tell a student that they could not use an image.
      There are still some art teachers who allow copying. It's too bad,
      because the teachers are to know what is proper. See you on the
      15th .
      - Maxine