Paper swap at meeting

  • milkyway990
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      Hi,
      One of you asked me to describe the paper swap I am hosting at the
      March 15th meeting. I will be bringing 11" x 14" envelops, each
      filled with samples of my handmade paper, my decorative papers
      (marbling, paste, fold and dye), closure objects, and some other
      collage materials which can be used for what ever purpose.
      If you would like to swap please bring a similar amount. It was
      asked if you had to have handmade paper to take part? NO ! Not all
      of the members make their own paper. Maybe, someone would like to
      trade a handmadebook for paper.
      If you would like to swap PLEASE e-mail me directly. So far I
      have the following on the list: Jill, Kathleen, Judy N.,and Joyce R.
      We had a covering of ice this morning, but they are calling for
      temperatures in the 50's tomorrow.
      - Maxine
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
        Yes. I'll participate in the swap.