"Silk Paper" Info uploaded

  • book_woman2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi all! This is Kay delurking briefly to let you know that I put
      together a bunch of resources for making "silk paper". Near the end
      of Sally Timlin's Advanced Book Arts Class (last Monday in Santa
      Barbara, CA) I passed around some silk fiber, and this info file will
      give ideas on how to use it.

      (I had to change my email address in order to post this message. For
      some reason nothing is getting through to the orignial 'kc_blu'
      addy...?! I read group messages and send email on a public computer
      (Adult Ed) so I guess there's some glitch...? Or maybe Hotmail
      acting up again...)