Re: March meeting

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2002
      --- In bookartsconnection@y..., "Jill Littlewood" <jill@l...> wrote:
      Jill:

      I'll be there! I'm anxious to see how she does it. The photos of her
      work that we saw last month were fantastic! Can't wait!

      See ya Saturday at 12:30. I'll help you set up.

      Pat Baldwin

      > Hi everyone -
      >
      > We are starting to create the structures for the monthly meetings -
      so far they look like this:

      > When: third Saturday of each month, 1:00 -4:00
      > Where: for now, my studio: 435 E. Pedregosa
      > Bring: finger food to share
      >
      > the usual book arts stuff: scissors, ruler,
      cutting
      > board, pencil, mat knife, bone folder, etc.
      >
      > work to show and tell
      >
      > This is the bare bones. If you need directions or have questions,
      call me at 898-9260.

      > For this meeting, March 16th, we will be making book sculptures so
      bring a paperback book you can transform.
    • milkyway990 <MSA@cinci.rr.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2003
        Hello,
        We have 10 persons signed up for the papermaking portion of the
        March 15th meeting, with space for two more. If you would like to
        attend please e-mail me seperately.
        So far for the pot luck we have cold cuts, a cheese tray, and a
        dessert. I will of course send out an e-mail listing items to the
        group later. Those in the papermaking workshop will be receiving a
        seperate e-mail regarding materials to bring.
        We are to have 1-3 inches of snow today. I'm looking forward to
        it. I think that I'll take some thinned tempera paints and
        create "Snow Art". Of course we will want the warm sunshine for the
        workshop.
        I would like to offer one other "food for thought". I would like
        to have a handmade paper and decorative paper swap with those
        interested. Please again e-mail me seperately so that I can
        assemble packets.
        - looking forward to time at home,

        -Maxine
      • Sara Norquay