Re: End of Monthly Meetings

  • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      I'll do it, but, not being local, I would have to have a partner in SB
      to help. How 'bout it someone? Could we work together?

      Patrice

      > The March 15th meeting on papermaking will be the last monthly
      meeting organized by me so unless someone steps in it will be our last
      one. It is already full for the workshop but everyone is welcome to
      join the potluck meal and enjoy our paper show at 4:00.