End of Monthly Meetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      Dear Everyone,

      The March 15th meeting on papermaking will be the last monthly meeting organized by me so unless someone steps in it will be our last one. It is already full for the workshop but everyone is welcome to join the potluck meal and enjoy our paper show at 4:00.

      Jill
      jill@...

    • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
        I'll do it, but, not being local, I would have to have a partner in SB
        to help. How 'bout it someone? Could we work together?

        Patrice