Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: Where are people from?

  • Terri Sinclair
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
      Annette,
      I am in the Oxnard/Ventura area and would be glad to carpool if you'd like. Also, please let me know of classes in this area as I'm always looking for different explorations.

      Thanks,

      Terri Sinclair
      tksinclair@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
        Annette:

        Gee, we just had a nifty meeting in Ventura last Saturday. The next
        meeting (always the 3rd Saturday) is below:

        Here is the information for the Saturday, March 15th meeting and
        workshop. I have spoken with Jill and she has graciously offered
        her home and mill. We are offering a papermaking workshop beginning
        at 10 am and ending around 4 pm. Because of working space the
        workshop must be limited to 12 people. This will be on a first
        "E-mail", first come basis. At 4 pm we will have a general
        meeting. At that time that I will talk about and share my handmade
        papers and art. We would like to include a pot luck early dinner at
        that the meeting.
        Those in the workshop should plan on bringing a lunch. We'll
        provide the coffee, tea, juice, and pop.
        If you would like to be participate in the workshop please e-
        mail me directly, A.S.A.P... There will be a few items to bring,
        but I will e-mail that group separately.

        Hope you'll make it!

        Patrice
        http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/workshop.html

        <annette.cramer@s...> wrote:
        > Pat, I would love to!!!!! Do you ever come down to Ventura for classes?

        > I work full time and rarely have a weekend day free because I take all
        > the book and jewelry classes I can squeeze in but now and then I end up
        > free. Hoping I can catch a meeting or something. Would really love to
        > meet you and some of the others in this area.

        > Annette
      • Annette Cramer
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2003
          Check out Violet's Rubber Stamp Inn in Ventura (648-7610). She always
          has great classes. I'm there both days this weekend. A couple of clay
          classes on Sat. and Sandy McCall classes on Sunday. Also, Kelly Kilmer
          teaches book classes there at least once a month - always great classes
          and tons of fun!

          If I get the chance to attend one of the meetings or whatever out that
          way carpooling would be great!!!! Would love to meet you and others in
          the area!

          <annette.cramer@s...> wrote:
          > Another Californian here - Simi Valley - just a little south of
          Santa
          > Barbara!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2895241.4313951.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1706